Get kids to “know where to go before they blow” with this adorable and fun tissue paper box craft. Complete with googly eyes and bright colors, little ones will take pride in the craft they’ve created giving more incentive to using tissue from this box when needed.
Project ideal for this Little Crafter
What you’ll need
- Decorative paper
- Tissue box
- Double-sided tape
- Chenille stems
- Fast-setting glue
- Large googly eyesSettings
- Shredded crinkle paper
- Cardboard party horn
- 1.25-ounce clear plastic cups
How-to make this craft
- Wrap a 5-x-20-inch piece of paper around tissue box and secure with double-sided tape.
- Cut a separate piece for the top about 1/8 inch wider on each side; cut oval in center and tape to top of box.
- Twist two chenille stems and glue around opening.
- Glue on googly eyes, pom-pom, shredded paper, and a party horn to create a face. Attach two halves of a chenille stem as ears.
- Fill four clear plastic cups with multicolored pom-poms and glue to the four bottom corners of the box.
Project by Parents.com