There is nothing more mysterious than thinking about what is flying around in and outside of our universe. Your little ones imaginations will run wild as they get creative with customizing their own space crafts while creating this project.
Project ideal for this Little Crafter
What you’ll need
- Old CD’s
- White glue
- Plastic eggs (possible left over eggs from Easter)
- Hot glue gun (to be used by an adult)
How-to make this craft
- Give two CD’s to your kids and let them decorate it to their hearts content on the shiny side. Now this part can get a little messy, so if you are not up for picking up glitter, offer them stuff that you are comfortable with like foam stickers, or gluing sequins, markers or water colors.
- Let the art dry.
- Now hot glue the CD’s back to back, shiny side up, you don’t want to cover up the art work.
- Open the plastic egg and hot glue the top and bottom of the egg on to the center of the CD’s covering the hole.
- Your own little spacecrafts are ready and you can hover the craft around.
Project by BlogMeMom