Bern and her two little divas put this Panda Bear paper plate craft together after learning all about bears together.
Ideal for this type of Little Crafter
Preschool to Kindergarten
What you’ll need
- 2 paper plates – we used 9in. plates but you can also use 6 in.
- Black construction paper
- Colored Construction paper – choice
- Wiggly eyes
- Black marker
How-to make this craft
- Using the black construction paper cut out 2 oval shapes for the surrounding eyes, 2 ears, 2 arms and 2 leg paws. Using the colored constuction paper cut out a bow shape (if desired) – this can be used on the head to make it a girl or as a bow tie to make the panda a boy. This piece can be left out if desired. My Lil Divas wanted girl panda’s so this was what we came up with.
- Cut some of the edge off of 1 of the paper plates to make it just a little smaller – this will be the head and the remaining paper plate will be the body.
- To make the panda’s face – glue the ears, nose and black outline of the eyes. Add the wiggly eyes on top of the black eye shapes. Use your black marker to make a mouth.
- Glue the arms & feet paws to the larger plate
- Attach head to body and add bow (if desired) to head or body
- Let dry
More related crafts:
age|3rd grade age|kindergarten age|preschool age|preschooler age|toddler color|black color|blue color|brown color|gray color|white color|yellow material|beads material|button material|buttons material|cotton balls material|googly eye material|googly eyes material|paper material|paper plate material|paper towel roll material|ribbon material|tissue box material|tissue paper material|toilet paper roll meterial|paper plate subject|animal subject|bear subject|bird subject|box subject|bugs subject|fish subject|insect subject|lamb subject|nature subject|nest subject|ocean subject|octopus subject|panda subject|penguin subject|polar bear subject|shark subject|sheep subject|under the sea subject|water sujbect|animal